Nov 21, 2014
- File menu with the following items: New Design, Open Design, Save Design, Export (to workspace, to file), Print (design problem, optimized design)
- New Design: Start a new topology optimization design problem.
- Open Design: Load saved topology optimization design problem (*.top3d).
- Save Design: Save current design configuration to file (*.top3d).
- To workspace: dump optimized design matrix (xPhys) to MATLAB workspace.
- To file: save MATLAB (*.mat) file.
- Design problem: save Design problem including boundary conditions and load conditions to common image file format (*.bmp, *.eps, *jpg, *.tif, *.pdf, *.png, *.tif)
- Optimized Design: save final topology to image file.
- Close program function
Nov 20, 2014
Top3d Graphical User Interface (GUI) initial released. Gives user a interactive way to define and solve topology optimization problem.